samedi 31 mars 2012

Hop Nop


My Ode to Jean-Luc Godard II tote from I Miss You Already, with the usual cluster // Trinity Hall, Cambridge // Coffee, book and no cigarette at Notes Covent Garden // First blossom // 'Paris is always a good idea' - Audrey Hepburn

Why is spring always so elusive?

x

14 commentaires:

Jess P a dit…

Need me one of those tote bags !

flora bloom a dit…

Mm coffee and books in cafes, my favourite thing

his_girl_friday a dit…

LOVE the tote bag!

Kiki Gray a dit…

such enchanting photos!

Kimberley Brandsma a dit…

I adore your pictures! That tote bag is awesome, I also really like the 'Love and Squalor' tote!

maomao a dit…

ur coffee looks so yum, tote bags are great! i wish mine is tidy like yours! :P x

Claire a dit…

I think I like spring because it's elusive...x

cloudo3 a dit…

yeah I think I'm going to have to buy one of those tote bags..

hannah-rose a dit…

I am desperate to go back to paris, absolutely, absolutely desperate.

x

Polly a dit…

cool post x

Sur les pavés de Paris a dit…

Lovely photos !
And I love the concept store Merci ! I wish I could spend more time in it, but it is quite far from my place. Did you buy something ?

Downtown Dreaming a dit…

Wow, these picture are really so beautiful!

x Charlotte

LittlePerson a dit…

I love the first photo!! Showing what you bring outside ,he vintage watch, the elegant handcream , a daily journal .... They make life nicer I think :)

Anonyme a dit…

love the last picture!kisses from Italy