lundi 21 mars 2011

Last Leg



1. 8000+ words off my dissertation and just a bit more to go. Very determined to get it out of the way by wednesday. It has been lurking in the background since I started school last October and at least I am reaching a certain first draft. Would tell you more about it once it's finished...

2. Start packing for NYC! Seeking sartorial inspiration from my flickr favourites (as shown above) and also astounded by the sheer amount of blue jumpers and breton shirts I have. Eeeeek.


6 commentaires:

SY a dit…

Cool! My first draft (submitted yesterday) was cut by half thanks to a reworking of my interview data :S good luck with the dissertation and at least now you have time to take a break before the final rush :)

Enjoy NYC and bring home some pretty photos! Looking forward to meeting up after you return xx

Madelene a dit…

The third photo is my favorite out of these, very elegant.

Let us coexist a dit…

How long will you be staying in NY? So jealous, wish I could afford to go on a trip myself.

PS: I just received the ring from the mail man, thank you!
PS2: love the accompanying picture, did you take it yourself?

K. a dit…

i am your lung: Yes I took the picture, hope you like it too :)

Katherine a dit…

Love these images! Good luck on your dissertation, I always find doctoral students so impressive. Have a good trip to NY :)

www.featherfactor.com

Meri a dit…

Beautiful images, I really like the first one. Have fun in NYC, I wish I could go on a holiday soon.